Protect Your Business From Unwanted Pests!
Evergreen creates a customized solution that is tailored to the specific needs of your business. We know that unwanted pests can have a huge negative effect on your customers and your business. We take great pride in providing prevention options for facilities that keep the pests away before they can cause problems.
Types of businesses served:
- Medical / Doctors Offices
- Hotels & Hospitality
- Small Businesses
- Store Facilities
- Government Buildings
- Rental Properties
Evergreen Business Services Include:
- Inspection: On the initial visit to the site, a thorough inspection is conducted. This allows us to determine which pests are present, likely harborage areas, resource sites, sanitation problems, possible re-infestation sources, and health concerns of any sensitive occupants.
- Education: A follow-up visit, if appropriate, may include an occupant’s meeting to educate about conditions that promote pest problems and how these conditions can be mitigated. We also provide information as to the types of treatments to be provided. If appropriate, meetings with site managers and housekeeping personnel may be arranged in order to make any recommendations determined above, and/or to review our program with them.
- Eradication: Initial applications are made according to our pest control strategy formulated above. Monitoring stations are usually placed within one week after initial treatments are made.
- Follow-Up: Severe initial infestations will require one or more follow-up treatments that are conducted according to the initial program.
- Quality Assurance: Monitoring stations are inspected on a regular basis for any pest activity. In addition to monitoring stations, our technicians are thoroughly trained to look for evidence of pest activity such as damage, fecal deposits, trails, active harborage sites, and potential re-infestation. Pest activity is documented in a comprehensive site history file as the program is continually updated and communicated to our field technicians.
- Evaluation: Based on the initial inspection, a comprehensive pest control program is devised for the site. The treatment program is created using EPA-registered pesticides in the most effective and appropriate formulations dictated by our Integrated Pest Management (IPM) inspection and evaluation. These applications may include baits, traps, crack and crevice procedures, flushing agents, Insect Growth Regulators (IGR’s) and/or residual treatments. The number and type of monitoring stations are determined as well as the intervals for checking the stations for pest activity. Recommendations for the elimination or alleviation of resources are determined.